***IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS PAGE ON A MOBILE PHONE, PLACE YOUR PHONE IN LANDSCAPE MODE FOR A BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE***
Please read all the information on this page.
It has all pertinent information to help facilitate an easier and more efficient registration process.
The WTAA Tackle Football program participates in the Old Colony Youth Football League. This means we will be playing local towns with comparable program sizes. We will also travel to games as an organization. We follow NFHS rules with some slight differences within the OCYFL Bylaws. We offer Tackle Football programs for boys and girls who are going into grades K - 8 in the fall of 2023, and are ages 5-15. (Must not turn 15 before 06/01/2023, However, no player,
regardless of the aforementioned requirements, shall participate
in the league if he or she is in the ninth grade of school.
Additionally, any player that repeats the 8th grade academic year
will require an approved waiver to play in a second 8th grade
season in the OCYFL)
- Registration Period for Tackle Football is 6/2023 until 8/25/2023.
- Registrations received after the deadline date will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- How to Register
- 1.The first step in the registration process is to create an online account with our program if you don't have one from last season. (Click the "Register Here" button at the bottom of the page). If you have an account already then click "LOGIN" at the top of the page using the same credentials as last season.
- 2. Select which program you would like to register your participant(s) into. If they played for us last season then they should already be in your account and listed on this page. If this is your first season with us and/or you need to add additional participant(s) then click "+New Participant" and follow the directions. Be sure to select "NO" when you're asked if you are the participant.
- OCYFL Requires a copy of your participant(s) Birth Certificate. There is a file upload section you may use within the "Add Participant" section of registration. You may also bring one to our walk-in registration or WTAA weigh-in. Date announced soon.
- 3. When you get to the payment page you will have a few payment options available to you.
- Option 1: If you wish to pay in full then select PAY IN FULL.
- Option 2: If you wish to use one of our payment plans then select the plan of your liking.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard Debit/Credit cards, cash, and money orders. No personal checks will be accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you successfully register your participant(s). If you did not receive this email then you have not registered your participant(s) and they will not be able to practice, nor receive equipment. In order to be considered "registered" you MUST either pay your registration fees in full either online or at one of our walk-in registration dates, or be enrolled into one of our payment plans. Those who enroll in a payment plan will be considered registered unless one of your payments does not go through. Please be sure to enter a valid credit/debit card to ensure your participant(s) remain registered.
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CHANGER TEAM MANAGER APP!
THIS IS THE 'ONLY' MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM. IT IS AVAILABLE AT THE LINK BELOW.
- NEW THIS YEAR
- NEW NON-VOLUNTEER FEE
- We have added a "NON-Volunteer Fee" for parents that wish to not have to volunteer for the 2022 season. Parents that pay this optional fee will not be subject to WTAA minimum parent volunteer requirement. The fee is $100.00 and can be paid during the check out process when you register. If you do not pay this fee, and you do not volunteer at an event, then you will be subject to this fee being applied to your account at the end of the season. This fee MUST be then paid before you will be permitted to participate in any future WTAA program.
- There will be a signup link posted for parents to login to and signup for a position(s) and/or fundraising. Once you signup for your position, AND you show up and actively participate in this position or fundraiser, you will have credit towards your minimum volunteer requirement and will not be subject to this fee.
- MINIMUM VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENT
- Each WTAA parents/guardians with a registered participant(s) are required to volunteer at at least (3) slots/positions that are posted on the signup link. Spots for Fall Sports include Admissions Gate, Concession Stand, Field Chain Crew, 50/50 Raffle Attendants, and Fundraisers. Coaches and Team Parents automatically receive credit towards their volunteer requirement. Failure to attend the minimum requirements will result in the $100 fee being applied to their account at the end of the season. This fee MUST be then paid before you will be permitted to participate in any future WTAA program.
- All rostered personnel to include Head/Assistant coaches and Team Parents require CORI checks in accordance with Massachusetts and OCYFL regulation. See our Volunteer Page for more info.
- We are also looking for teen/student volunteers to help with home games, refereeing flag football games, and other task to help our organization. Build your college application with documented volunteer work for our organization.
For questions or issues with online the registration process please contact our Webmaster at [email protected]
For other questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected] or call
Thank you and welcome to the WTAA!